In Episode #365, Eric and Neil discuss 3 creative ways to mine for leads. Sifting through your inbox for relevant leads is a real time-killer. Eric can get anywhere from 2K to 25K emails a month for his agency and, therefore, knows why it’s important to have a system in place to find those relevant leads. Tune-in to hear how Eric and Neil cut through the thousands of emails to find those key potential emails.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 3 Creative Ways to Mine For Leads
- 00:37 – Eric gets 2K to 25K emails a month for the agency
- 01:36 – Neil goes to their email list to check who’s there
- 01:45 – They’ll check the emails against their LinkedIn to see which connections are ones relevant
- 01:55 – They then send an email with a small introduction to those relevant leads
- 02:18 – When you get an introduction from another organization,you will more likely close a sale
- 02:31 – You can do targeted ads on LinkedIn, find people within an organization and send out a blast making sure they’re opening up their email
- 02:48 – Use Dux-Soup combined with LinkedIn Recruiter or Sales Navigator
- 03:13 – It will allow you to scroll around different profiles
- 03:44 – Datanyze can scrape the web and search for companies within a certain category
- 04:03 – It’s the enterprise version of Built With
- 04:27 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which helps you increase your conversion rate
- 05:25 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 03:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Leverage the tools that will help you find the relevant leads from your emails.
- LinkedIn is an excellent platform to employ targeted ads and find those relevant leads.
- Try to get referrals from organizations you already know; it’s almost a guaranteed sale.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...