In episode #1787, we talk about the effectiveness of gamification and how it can be used to optimize the process of onboarding. The thing about gamification is that it motivates people and if you can tap into it to encourage a client as well as stand out from your competition this will aid your business immensely in the long term. Listen in today and learn how to break down your onboarding journey into a process involving levels with prizes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Easy Ways to “Gamify” Your Onboarding Process.
- [00:30] Gamifying success in the workplace using Bonusly.
- [01:01] Breaking down an onboarding process into levels.
- [01:50] Dangling carrots in front of clients to motivate them to ‘level up’.
- [02:40] Encouraging referrals as a challenge in the onboarding process.
- [04:04] How blockchain will factor into gamification in the future.
- [04:38] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...