In episode #1787, we talk about the effectiveness of gamification and how it can be used to optimize the process of onboarding. The thing about gamification is that it motivates people and if you can tap into it to encourage a client as well as stand out from your competition this will aid your business immensely in the long term. Listen in today and learn how to break down your onboarding journey into a process involving levels with prizes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Easy Ways to “Gamify” Your Onboarding Process.
- [00:30] Gamifying success in the workplace using Bonusly.
- [01:01] Breaking down an onboarding process into levels.
- [01:50] Dangling carrots in front of clients to motivate them to ‘level up’.
- [02:40] Encouraging referrals as a challenge in the onboarding process.
- [04:04] How blockchain will factor into gamification in the future.
- [04:38] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...