In episode #1787, we talk about the effectiveness of gamification and how it can be used to optimize the process of onboarding. The thing about gamification is that it motivates people and if you can tap into it to encourage a client as well as stand out from your competition this will aid your business immensely in the long term. Listen in today and learn how to break down your onboarding journey into a process involving levels with prizes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Easy Ways to “Gamify” Your Onboarding Process.
- [00:30] Gamifying success in the workplace using Bonusly.
- [01:01] Breaking down an onboarding process into levels.
- [01:50] Dangling carrots in front of clients to motivate them to ‘level up’.
- [02:40] Encouraging referrals as a challenge in the onboarding process.
- [04:04] How blockchain will factor into gamification in the future.
- [04:38] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...