In episode #1787, we talk about the effectiveness of gamification and how it can be used to optimize the process of onboarding. The thing about gamification is that it motivates people and if you can tap into it to encourage a client as well as stand out from your competition this will aid your business immensely in the long term. Listen in today and learn how to break down your onboarding journey into a process involving levels with prizes.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Easy Ways to “Gamify” Your Onboarding Process.
- [00:30] Gamifying success in the workplace using Bonusly.
- [01:01] Breaking down an onboarding process into levels.
- [01:50] Dangling carrots in front of clients to motivate them to ‘level up’.
- [02:40] Encouraging referrals as a challenge in the onboarding process.
- [04:04] How blockchain will factor into gamification in the future.
- [04:38] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...