In episode #1828, we speak about three of the fractional marketing roles that we love hiring for. By fractional, we mean part-time, and while it may seem at first that employees of this sort are a waste of time, there are actually many benefits they can bring. Listen in and hear the plus side of fractional content creators, social media managers, and SEOs!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Fractional Marketing Roles to Hire For.
- [00:38] Why content creators can fit in easily as fractional hires.
- [00:55] The outside perspective that fractional social media marketers can bring.
- [01:34] Utilizing the relationships that fractional SEO link-builders have.
- [02:13] That’s it for today!
- [02:14] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...