In episode #1828, we speak about three of the fractional marketing roles that we love hiring for. By fractional, we mean part-time, and while it may seem at first that employees of this sort are a waste of time, there are actually many benefits they can bring. Listen in and hear the plus side of fractional content creators, social media managers, and SEOs!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Fractional Marketing Roles to Hire For.
- [00:38] Why content creators can fit in easily as fractional hires.
- [00:55] The outside perspective that fractional social media marketers can bring.
- [01:34] Utilizing the relationships that fractional SEO link-builders have.
- [02:13] That’s it for today!
- [02:14] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...