In episode #1828, we speak about three of the fractional marketing roles that we love hiring for. By fractional, we mean part-time, and while it may seem at first that employees of this sort are a waste of time, there are actually many benefits they can bring. Listen in and hear the plus side of fractional content creators, social media managers, and SEOs!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Fractional Marketing Roles to Hire For.
- [00:38] Why content creators can fit in easily as fractional hires.
- [00:55] The outside perspective that fractional social media marketers can bring.
- [01:34] Utilizing the relationships that fractional SEO link-builders have.
- [02:13] That’s it for today!
- [02:14] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...