In episode #2169, we talk about three lessons we have learned consulting for agency owners. Agency owners have many pitfalls to avoid and tuning in to the show, listeners will hear about the three main ones we have seen during our time in the field. Press play to hear us explain niching down, focus, and hiring!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: 3 Lessons Learned Consulting for Agency Owners 2165.
- [00:43] The mistake of not selecting a proper niche for your agency.
- [01:49] Why focus is so important; making sure not to split resources too thinly.
- [02:28] Avoiding the huge issue of hiring the wrong people.
- [03:01] That’s it for today!
- [03:04] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...