In episode #2169, we talk about three lessons we have learned consulting for agency owners. Agency owners have many pitfalls to avoid and tuning in to the show, listeners will hear about the three main ones we have seen during our time in the field. Press play to hear us explain niching down, focus, and hiring!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:23] Today’s topic: 3 Lessons Learned Consulting for Agency Owners 2165.
- [00:43] The mistake of not selecting a proper niche for your agency.
- [01:49] Why focus is so important; making sure not to split resources too thinly.
- [02:28] Avoiding the huge issue of hiring the wrong people.
- [03:01] That’s it for today!
- [03:04] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...