In episode #2221, we talk about three major mindset shifts that changed our lives. Sometimes the biggest mindset shifts can happen due to external circumstances, like getting married or having kids, and you can’t always predict how they will shape you. To gain insight into the major mindset shifts that have had a significant impact on our lives, and how they happened, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Major Mindset Shifts That Changed Our Lives.
- [00:45] How Neil discovered that money isn’t everything.
- [03:01] How Eric has seen Neil change since getting married and having kids.
- [03:15] What Eric has learned from Warren Buffet and how it shifted his mindset.
- [04:39] Why you don’t always need to give feedback.
- [06:18] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [06:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...