In episode #2323, Neil and Eric discuss three marketing strategies that will no longer exist in 2023. Marketing is an incredibly dynamic space that is forever evolving. This means businesses must ensure their approach is up-to-date to successfully drive sales. Tune in to learn about the current trends in marketing strategies, which strategies will no longer be viable in 2023, and why.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Marketing Strategies that will Disappear in 2023.
- [00:30] Why AI-based content in its current form will no longer be used in 2023.
- [01:05] How AI-based marketing content will be used in the future.
- [01:14] Hear how LinkedIn marketing content will change in the coming year.
- [02:12] Reasons why multi-channel marketing is becoming unpopular.
- [03:08] That’s it for today!
- [03:13] Go to levelingup.com/founders to hang out with us live.
- [03:28] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ to learn more.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...