In episode #2323, Neil and Eric discuss three marketing strategies that will no longer exist in 2023. Marketing is an incredibly dynamic space that is forever evolving. This means businesses must ensure their approach is up-to-date to successfully drive sales. Tune in to learn about the current trends in marketing strategies, which strategies will no longer be viable in 2023, and why.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Marketing Strategies that will Disappear in 2023.
- [00:30] Why AI-based content in its current form will no longer be used in 2023.
- [01:05] How AI-based marketing content will be used in the future.
- [01:14] Hear how LinkedIn marketing content will change in the coming year.
- [02:12] Reasons why multi-channel marketing is becoming unpopular.
- [03:08] That’s it for today!
- [03:13] Go to levelingup.com/founders to hang out with us live.
- [03:28] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ to learn more.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...