In episode #1800, we talk about the three activities that don’t translate well when you try to do them in a remote working context. While we have done a good job of shifting into a remote-first environment since the pandemic, there are a few office activities that just work best in person. Brainstorming, sales, and company culture are among the biggest.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Office Activities That Don’t Translate Well Working Remotely.
- [00:30] The difficulty of brainstorming and white boarding remotely.
- [01:12] Sales and sales training is an activity that happens best in person.
- [01:52] It is tough to build a strong company culture from a distance.
- [02:57] That’s it for today!
- [02:58] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...