In episode #1885, Neil and Eric talk about three pieces of data you need to track as a marketer. You might now be looking at all of these, which is why you should tune in to hear what they are!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Pieces of Data That Are Key to Marketing
- [00:27] Focus on LTV; you need to look at the long-term, not the short-term.
- [01:05] Understand the power of retention to align with product!
- [01:43] See how your upsells and downsells work out.
- [03:03] That’s it for today!
- [03:03] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1984, Neil and Eric talk about why organic social may matter more than any of our services. If you want to seamlessly communicate with your customers, then organic social...
In episode #1983, Neil and Eric talk about which meetings to cut from your week to improve your focus. We’ve all had those meetings where we don’t understand why we had to be there. Tune in to lea...
In episode #1982, Neil and Eric talk about 7 reasons why accountability to cultural values matters. Your cultural values can cover a range of behaviors, but it’s often most effective when you keep t...