In episode #1885, Neil and Eric talk about three pieces of data you need to track as a marketer. You might now be looking at all of these, which is why you should tune in to hear what they are!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Pieces of Data That Are Key to Marketing
- [00:27] Focus on LTV; you need to look at the long-term, not the short-term.
- [01:05] Understand the power of retention to align with product!
- [01:43] See how your upsells and downsells work out.
- [03:03] That’s it for today!
- [03:03] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...