In episode #1885, Neil and Eric talk about three pieces of data you need to track as a marketer. You might now be looking at all of these, which is why you should tune in to hear what they are!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Pieces of Data That Are Key to Marketing
- [00:27] Focus on LTV; you need to look at the long-term, not the short-term.
- [01:05] Understand the power of retention to align with product!
- [01:43] See how your upsells and downsells work out.
- [03:03] That’s it for today!
- [03:03] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...