In episode #1885, Neil and Eric talk about three pieces of data you need to track as a marketer. You might now be looking at all of these, which is why you should tune in to hear what they are!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Pieces of Data That Are Key to Marketing
- [00:27] Focus on LTV; you need to look at the long-term, not the short-term.
- [01:05] Understand the power of retention to align with product!
- [01:43] See how your upsells and downsells work out.
- [03:03] That’s it for today!
- [03:03] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...