3 Productivity Tips That Changed Our Lives
In episode #1631, Eric and Neil share some of the top productivity habits that have changed their lives. Eric speaks about a few gadgets and products that have optimized his sleep, and then Neil weighs in on a simple habit of getting all emails for the day done on that same day. Then Eric takes the mic again to instruct us about the value of directing decision making by setting goals and keeping them front and center in your workspace.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Three Productivity Tips That Changed Our Lives.
- [00:35] Eric’s sleep hacks; taping his mouth, CBD tablets, a Slip mask, and more.
- [02:00] Neil’s habit of finishing all his emails before bed.
- [02:20] Eric’s practice of writing his major goals down to keep him focused.
- [03:46] That’s it for today!
- [03:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...