3 Productivity Tips That Changed Our Lives
In episode #1631, Eric and Neil share some of the top productivity habits that have changed their lives. Eric speaks about a few gadgets and products that have optimized his sleep, and then Neil weighs in on a simple habit of getting all emails for the day done on that same day. Then Eric takes the mic again to instruct us about the value of directing decision making by setting goals and keeping them front and center in your workspace.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Three Productivity Tips That Changed Our Lives.
- [00:35] Eric’s sleep hacks; taping his mouth, CBD tablets, a Slip mask, and more.
- [02:00] Neil’s habit of finishing all his emails before bed.
- [02:20] Eric’s practice of writing his major goals down to keep him focused.
- [03:46] That’s it for today!
- [03:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...