In episode #1831, we give you three quick copy fixes for a better conversion rate. Whether it is by adjusting CTAs, adding in personalization, or taking action on audience surveys, these hacks will up your conversions in no time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Quick Copy Fixes For A Better Conversion Rate.
- [00:29] Optimizing the copy in your call to actions.
- [01:09] Different ways to add extra personalization.
- [01:25] Surveying your audience and taking action on objections.
- [02:21] That’s it for today!
- [02:22] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...