In episode #1831, we give you three quick copy fixes for a better conversion rate. Whether it is by adjusting CTAs, adding in personalization, or taking action on audience surveys, these hacks will up your conversions in no time!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Quick Copy Fixes For A Better Conversion Rate.
- [00:29] Optimizing the copy in your call to actions.
- [01:09] Different ways to add extra personalization.
- [01:25] Surveying your audience and taking action on objections.
- [02:21] That’s it for today!
- [02:22] Go to marketingschool.io/live to get access to our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...