3 Quick Ways to Improve Ad Creatives
In episode #1740, we give you three quick ways to improve your ad creatives. While your offer is the most important driver of engagement, you must remember that your ad creatives matter a lot too. Many people, especially in the world of tech, don’t put enough work into running iterations on their ads to see what works best. Tune in and hear the best ways of finding and acting on inspiration for your ad creatives today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Quick Ways to Improve Ad Creatives.
- [00:27] Ad creatives are one of the most important but overlooked strategies.
- [00:54] When you launch an ad, iterate on it for three to six months.
- [01:15] Get inspiration from your competition.
- [01:37] Let your customers guide your messaging.
- [02:12] Create variation on your ad using Fiverr and Canva.
- [03:11] Make a swipe file of things you find that work.
- [03:53] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...