In episode #2224, Neil and Eric talk about 3 reasons to take one day off – especially from the screens. Modern life has been constructed in such a way that we seem to perpetually be forced to interact with screens, whether it’s for work or leisure. We delve into the benefits of taking a break, and how spending time in nature can help you regenerate and be more calm and productive.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Reasons to Take One Day Off – Especially From the Screens.
- [00:32] The benefits of being in nature when you take a break from your screen.
- [01:07] How getting away from your screen can help you be more productive.
- [01:45] Learn about Eric’s morning routine and how it helps him achieve balance.
- [03:15] Why setting aside time to do nothing is great for creativity.
- [03:41] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:47] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...