In episode #2224, Neil and Eric talk about 3 reasons to take one day off – especially from the screens. Modern life has been constructed in such a way that we seem to perpetually be forced to interact with screens, whether it’s for work or leisure. We delve into the benefits of taking a break, and how spending time in nature can help you regenerate and be more calm and productive.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Reasons to Take One Day Off – Especially From the Screens.
- [00:32] The benefits of being in nature when you take a break from your screen.
- [01:07] How getting away from your screen can help you be more productive.
- [01:45] Learn about Eric’s morning routine and how it helps him achieve balance.
- [03:15] Why setting aside time to do nothing is great for creativity.
- [03:41] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:47] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...