In episode #2224, Neil and Eric talk about 3 reasons to take one day off – especially from the screens. Modern life has been constructed in such a way that we seem to perpetually be forced to interact with screens, whether it’s for work or leisure. We delve into the benefits of taking a break, and how spending time in nature can help you regenerate and be more calm and productive.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Reasons to Take One Day Off – Especially From the Screens.
- [00:32] The benefits of being in nature when you take a break from your screen.
- [01:07] How getting away from your screen can help you be more productive.
- [01:45] Learn about Eric’s morning routine and how it helps him achieve balance.
- [03:15] Why setting aside time to do nothing is great for creativity.
- [03:41] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:47] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...