Apple has built a narrative around its beautiful design, prioritizing user experience, and above all protecting user privacy. Their foray into advertising is an opportunity to further this narrative by leveraging their many platforms to target existing users. To learn more about what lies behind their new strategy, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Reasons Why Apple is Building Out Advertising.
- [00:25] Reason one: all the recent changes in privacy standards and regulation pose an excellent opportunity to advertise to customers using their apps.
- [01:00] Reason two: they can use it to further the narrative they’ve created for their brand, which prioritizes user experience and privacy.
- [02:01] Reason three: Apple has a huge amount of data from their app users, giving them the tools to create incredibly specific and targeted advertising.
- [02:32] That’s it for today!
- [02:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...