In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself at a disadvantage in the long run. To learn more about how ego breeds complacency, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer.
- [00:30] Reason one: if you’re the smartest marketer, you’re not going to learn from the people around you.
- [01:07] Reason two: if you’re the smartest marketer in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
- [02:05] Reason three: you need to be willing to try new things.
- [03:36] Our key takeaway for this episode: ego breeds complacency.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...