In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself at a disadvantage in the long run. To learn more about how ego breeds complacency, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer.
- [00:30] Reason one: if you’re the smartest marketer, you’re not going to learn from the people around you.
- [01:07] Reason two: if you’re the smartest marketer in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
- [02:05] Reason three: you need to be willing to try new things.
- [03:36] Our key takeaway for this episode: ego breeds complacency.
- [04:10] That’s it for today!
- [04:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...