In episode #1779, we give you three simple tricks to get more blog traffic. There are many methods of growing a blog other than SEO and content creation, but people just aren’t doing them. Listen along and get up to speed on three ways to leverage relationships to expand your reach.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Simple Tricks to Get More Blog Traffic.
- [00:40] Emailing the people that you link out to on a piece of content.
- [01:17] Setting up an alert for when other people mention you.
- [01:54] Getting people who share your competitors’ content to share yours.
- [02:50] How to perform advanced searches on Twitter search.
- [03:22] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...