In episode #1779, we give you three simple tricks to get more blog traffic. There are many methods of growing a blog other than SEO and content creation, but people just aren’t doing them. Listen along and get up to speed on three ways to leverage relationships to expand your reach.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Simple Tricks to Get More Blog Traffic.
- [00:40] Emailing the people that you link out to on a piece of content.
- [01:17] Setting up an alert for when other people mention you.
- [01:54] Getting people who share your competitors’ content to share yours.
- [02:50] How to perform advanced searches on Twitter search.
- [03:22] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...