In episode #1779, we give you three simple tricks to get more blog traffic. There are many methods of growing a blog other than SEO and content creation, but people just aren’t doing them. Listen along and get up to speed on three ways to leverage relationships to expand your reach.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Simple Tricks to Get More Blog Traffic.
- [00:40] Emailing the people that you link out to on a piece of content.
- [01:17] Setting up an alert for when other people mention you.
- [01:54] Getting people who share your competitors’ content to share yours.
- [02:50] How to perform advanced searches on Twitter search.
- [03:22] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...