In episode #1779, we give you three simple tricks to get more blog traffic. There are many methods of growing a blog other than SEO and content creation, but people just aren’t doing them. Listen along and get up to speed on three ways to leverage relationships to expand your reach.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Simple Tricks to Get More Blog Traffic.
- [00:40] Emailing the people that you link out to on a piece of content.
- [01:17] Setting up an alert for when other people mention you.
- [01:54] Getting people who share your competitors’ content to share yours.
- [02:50] How to perform advanced searches on Twitter search.
- [03:22] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...