In episode #1752, we cover three essential life skills we think you should teach your kids so they can become the best versions of themselves. Whether it applies to marketing or not, we believe that learning creative problem solving, independent thinking, and social skills will stand your child in good stead to navigate the world of tomorrow. Tune in to hear why!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Skills You Need to Teach Your Children.
- [00:30] Help your child learn how to solve problems by teaching them creativity.
- [01:21] Avoiding force-feeding kids information so they learn to think for themselves.
- [02:14] Getting kids off their phones and teaching them social skills.
- [05:07] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...