In episode #1752, we cover three essential life skills we think you should teach your kids so they can become the best versions of themselves. Whether it applies to marketing or not, we believe that learning creative problem solving, independent thinking, and social skills will stand your child in good stead to navigate the world of tomorrow. Tune in to hear why!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Skills You Need to Teach Your Children.
- [00:30] Help your child learn how to solve problems by teaching them creativity.
- [01:21] Avoiding force-feeding kids information so they learn to think for themselves.
- [02:14] Getting kids off their phones and teaching them social skills.
- [05:07] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...