In episode #1752, we cover three essential life skills we think you should teach your kids so they can become the best versions of themselves. Whether it applies to marketing or not, we believe that learning creative problem solving, independent thinking, and social skills will stand your child in good stead to navigate the world of tomorrow. Tune in to hear why!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 3 Skills You Need to Teach Your Children.
- [00:30] Help your child learn how to solve problems by teaching them creativity.
- [01:21] Avoiding force-feeding kids information so they learn to think for themselves.
- [02:14] Getting kids off their phones and teaching them social skills.
- [05:07] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...