In episode #2268, Neil and Eric talk about 3 things they are excited about in 2023. 2022 has been a tumultuous year, from the war in Ukraine, to supply chain disruptions, to widespread uncertainty in the economy. But it’s not all doom and gloom. In today’s episode, we break down how these events are impacting the world and the three surprising things we are excited about for 2023.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 3 Things We Are Excited About in 2023.
- [00:25] Why a bad economy can present exciting business opportunities.
- [02:04] An overview of how silicon valley has influenced hiring practices in other industries.
- [03:11] Why Eric is excited about YouTube in 2023.
- [03:40] Neil’s thoughts on international expansion and why he’s excited about it.
- [04:32] Understanding asymmetrical expansion.
- [05:38] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:44] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...