In episode #1309, we share three ways to increase your traffic with international SEO. Even if you have high domain authority, it is still necessary to go out there and build localized links in these regions. Tune in to hear whether using a subfolder, a top-level domain (TLD), or a subdirectory is best!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Three Ways to Double Your Organic Traffic with International SEO.
- [00:46] Why international SEO is important and what kind of results you can expect.
- [01:06] A list of top five countries Neil gets SEO traffic from, including India and Brazil.
- [01:44] Reaching Mexico, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, etc. by doing SEO in Spanish.
- [02:10] Go out there and build links in these local regions and translate the content manually.
- [02:30] Even if you have high domain authority, you still need localized links.
- [02:45] Why it is easy to build links in non-English-speaking markets.
- [03:04] Choosing between using a subfolder, a top-level domain, or a subdirectory.
- [04:23] Increase your rankings by getting brand queries in these localized regions.
- [04:54] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...