In episode #1309, we share three ways to increase your traffic with international SEO. Even if you have high domain authority, it is still necessary to go out there and build localized links in these regions. Tune in to hear whether using a subfolder, a top-level domain (TLD), or a subdirectory is best!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Three Ways to Double Your Organic Traffic with International SEO.
- [00:46] Why international SEO is important and what kind of results you can expect.
- [01:06] A list of top five countries Neil gets SEO traffic from, including India and Brazil.
- [01:44] Reaching Mexico, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, etc. by doing SEO in Spanish.
- [02:10] Go out there and build links in these local regions and translate the content manually.
- [02:30] Even if you have high domain authority, you still need localized links.
- [02:45] Why it is easy to build links in non-English-speaking markets.
- [03:04] Choosing between using a subfolder, a top-level domain, or a subdirectory.
- [04:23] Increase your rankings by getting brand queries in these localized regions.
- [04:54] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...