In episode #2080, Neil and Eric talk about three ways to drastically improve your client retention. Many companies believe that a 30-40 percent churn rate is acceptable when actually this number is far too high. Learn how to identify the top reasons why your customers are leaving, why retention is so valuable, and how to drastically improve your retention levels!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Three ways to drastically improve your client retention.
- [00:25] Why 30-40 percent churn should be avoided.
- [00:48] How to use a credit card updater and PayPal to improve retention.
- [01:31] What it means to have an executive sponsor and how it helps clients.
- [02:34] How to run Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and solve your retention problems one issue at a time.
- [03:17] What the book 7 Powers: The Foundations of Business Strategy can teach us about retention.
- [04:11] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:27] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our next live event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...