In episode #1406, we share the first batch of thirty lessons we have learned after thirty million SEO visits! Today we are sharing lessons 1 through 8, so make sure not to miss out on these foundational points. We talk about translation, link building, updating content and more. Tune in to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 30 Lessons After 30 Million SEO Visits.
- [00:42] Global expansion through translation and transcription.
- [01:12] There are no guarantees in SEO, just like in life!
- [01:38] Links are central to your growth; you need as many as possible.
- [02:03] Patience is a virtue, so stick in there and reap the rewards that accumulate.
- [02:40] Updating old content is often better than creating new stuff all the time.
- [03:06] The current trend in SEO is around product-led growth — don’t underestimate it!
- [03:46] Get aggressive with your tactics, use popups and drive the traffic where you want it.
- [04:21] Do not bet everything on SEO; diversify as soon as possible.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...