In episode #1406, we share the first batch of thirty lessons we have learned after thirty million SEO visits! Today we are sharing lessons 1 through 8, so make sure not to miss out on these foundational points. We talk about translation, link building, updating content and more. Tune in to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 30 Lessons After 30 Million SEO Visits.
- [00:42] Global expansion through translation and transcription.
- [01:12] There are no guarantees in SEO, just like in life!
- [01:38] Links are central to your growth; you need as many as possible.
- [02:03] Patience is a virtue, so stick in there and reap the rewards that accumulate.
- [02:40] Updating old content is often better than creating new stuff all the time.
- [03:06] The current trend in SEO is around product-led growth — don’t underestimate it!
- [03:46] Get aggressive with your tactics, use popups and drive the traffic where you want it.
- [04:21] Do not bet everything on SEO; diversify as soon as possible.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...