In episode #1407, we share the second batch of thirty lessons we have learned after thirty million SEO visits! Today we are sharing lessons 9 through 16, including points on infographics, blackhat tactics, speed and more! Tune in to hear some more vital things for your SEO success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 30 Lessons After 30 Million SEO Visits.
- [00:37] Infographics are the easiest way to boost your numbers.
- [01:08] Understand blackhat SEO but execute it in a whitehat way!
- [01:56] Don’t obsess over SEO updates; not all changes will affect you.
- [02:36] Traffic is not everything — it’s more about conversion numbers.
- [03:15] Specialization and focus can serve you very well in generating traffic.
- [03:42] The SEO industry is not necessarily the most inspiring space, so look elsewhere!
- [04:35] Speed is a great lever for boosting traffic.
- [05:07] Bounce rates are not the most important metric, think more about customer experience.
- [05:53] That is it for today!
- [05:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...