In episode #1407, we share the second batch of thirty lessons we have learned after thirty million SEO visits! Today we are sharing lessons 9 through 16, including points on infographics, blackhat tactics, speed and more! Tune in to hear some more vital things for your SEO success!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 30 Lessons After 30 Million SEO Visits.
- [00:37] Infographics are the easiest way to boost your numbers.
- [01:08] Understand blackhat SEO but execute it in a whitehat way!
- [01:56] Don’t obsess over SEO updates; not all changes will affect you.
- [02:36] Traffic is not everything — it’s more about conversion numbers.
- [03:15] Specialization and focus can serve you very well in generating traffic.
- [03:42] The SEO industry is not necessarily the most inspiring space, so look elsewhere!
- [04:35] Speed is a great lever for boosting traffic.
- [05:07] Bounce rates are not the most important metric, think more about customer experience.
- [05:53] That is it for today!
- [05:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...