In episode #1408, we dive into numbers 17 to 23 of the 30 lessons we have learned after 30 million SEO visits! In this third installment, you can expect to learn more on subjects such as branding and how it can set you apart, why you should look to see what your competition is doing, and the importance of your SEO team. Tune in to hear tips to take your SEO game to the next level!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:26] Today’s topic: 30 Lessons After 30 Million SEO visits.
- [00:37] The importance of focusing on branding and how it relates to Google ranking.
- [01:26] Draw lessons from your competitors and some tools to help with this.
- [02:05] Why you should not fear duplicate content across platforms.
- [02:32] What a power page is and why you should have one on your site.
- [03:37] Benefits of interlinking your content.
- [04:01] SEO is a team sport. You can’t do it alone.
- [04:39] How having AMPs can help increase your traffic.
- [05:07] That’s it for today!
- [05:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...