In episode #1408, we dive into numbers 17 to 23 of the 30 lessons we have learned after 30 million SEO visits! In this third installment, you can expect to learn more on subjects such as branding and how it can set you apart, why you should look to see what your competition is doing, and the importance of your SEO team. Tune in to hear tips to take your SEO game to the next level!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:26] Today’s topic: 30 Lessons After 30 Million SEO visits.
- [00:37] The importance of focusing on branding and how it relates to Google ranking.
- [01:26] Draw lessons from your competitors and some tools to help with this.
- [02:05] Why you should not fear duplicate content across platforms.
- [02:32] What a power page is and why you should have one on your site.
- [03:37] Benefits of interlinking your content.
- [04:01] SEO is a team sport. You can’t do it alone.
- [04:39] How having AMPs can help increase your traffic.
- [05:07] That’s it for today!
- [05:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...