In episode #1409, we dive into the fourth and final installment of the 30 lessons we have learned after 30 million SEO visits! Today we look at lessons 24 to 30. You can expect to hear more about why niches are important, making the most of your titles, and optimizing for search engines besides Google. Tune in to learn more about taking your SEO to the next level!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:28] Today’s topic: 30 Lessons After 30 Million SEO Visits.
- [00:35] The riches are in the niches. You can’t be everything to everyone.
- [01:16] How to generate more ROI from your SEO.
- [01:43] Find ways to make the most of your titles and meta-descriptions.
- [02:15] Why your content that’s decaying the fastest is what you should update first.
- [02:28] How an FAQ schema can help get more people to click to your site.
- [02:50] Google is not the only search engine, so optimize for other ones too.
- [03:22] Why you can achieve more with longer-tail keywords.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...