In episode #1409, we dive into the fourth and final installment of the 30 lessons we have learned after 30 million SEO visits! Today we look at lessons 24 to 30. You can expect to hear more about why niches are important, making the most of your titles, and optimizing for search engines besides Google. Tune in to learn more about taking your SEO to the next level!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:28] Today’s topic: 30 Lessons After 30 Million SEO Visits.
- [00:35] The riches are in the niches. You can’t be everything to everyone.
- [01:16] How to generate more ROI from your SEO.
- [01:43] Find ways to make the most of your titles and meta-descriptions.
- [02:15] Why your content that’s decaying the fastest is what you should update first.
- [02:28] How an FAQ schema can help get more people to click to your site.
- [02:50] Google is not the only search engine, so optimize for other ones too.
- [03:22] Why you can achieve more with longer-tail keywords.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...