4 Marketing Lessons that We Learned the Hard Way
In episode #1621, we talk about the four marketing lessons that we learned the hard way. From under-researched SEO strategies to relying on old and outdated ideas, we have seen what works and what doesn’t, and wanted to share these four tips with you, so you can learn quicker than we did! Tune in to hear about making mistakes early, optimizing the right way, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 4 Marketing Lessons that We Learned the Hard Way.
- [00:32] Think bigger picture — you have to optimize for keywords that drive volume!
- [01:13] Use the extra time you have in the beginning to make mistakes.
- [01:29] Most channels are saturated, so do your research before implementation.
- [02:25] Content marketing is not a quick fix — get ready for a longer journey.
- [03:09] Marketing experience does not always equate to success and new ideas are also powerful!
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...