4 Marketing Lessons that We Learned the Hard Way
In episode #1621, we talk about the four marketing lessons that we learned the hard way. From under-researched SEO strategies to relying on old and outdated ideas, we have seen what works and what doesn’t, and wanted to share these four tips with you, so you can learn quicker than we did! Tune in to hear about making mistakes early, optimizing the right way, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 4 Marketing Lessons that We Learned the Hard Way.
- [00:32] Think bigger picture — you have to optimize for keywords that drive volume!
- [01:13] Use the extra time you have in the beginning to make mistakes.
- [01:29] Most channels are saturated, so do your research before implementation.
- [02:25] Content marketing is not a quick fix — get ready for a longer journey.
- [03:09] Marketing experience does not always equate to success and new ideas are also powerful!
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...