4 Marketing Lessons that We Learned the Hard Way
In episode #1621, we talk about the four marketing lessons that we learned the hard way. From under-researched SEO strategies to relying on old and outdated ideas, we have seen what works and what doesn’t, and wanted to share these four tips with you, so you can learn quicker than we did! Tune in to hear about making mistakes early, optimizing the right way, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 4 Marketing Lessons that We Learned the Hard Way.
- [00:32] Think bigger picture — you have to optimize for keywords that drive volume!
- [01:13] Use the extra time you have in the beginning to make mistakes.
- [01:29] Most channels are saturated, so do your research before implementation.
- [02:25] Content marketing is not a quick fix — get ready for a longer journey.
- [03:09] Marketing experience does not always equate to success and new ideas are also powerful!
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...