In episode #1804, we share four marketing traits to emulate from hugely successful businesses like Amazon, which has done a number of different things to help them grow. From obsessing about your customers to aggressive experimentation and creating lifetime value, we’ve got some key advice to help you grow your business! Tune in today to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 4 Marketing Traits to Emulate from Businesses like Amazon.
- [00:29] The first trait you can emulate to help you grow: obsess about your customer.
- [00:48] An example of how adding reviews helped Amazon build trust and increase revenue.
- [01:19] Trait two: prioritize learning over profit in the early phases of your business.
- [02:22] Trait number three: optimize for LTV or life time value.
- [02:59] Last but not least, trait number four: cultivate company culture.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:41] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...