In episode #1804, we share four marketing traits to emulate from hugely successful businesses like Amazon, which has done a number of different things to help them grow. From obsessing about your customers to aggressive experimentation and creating lifetime value, we’ve got some key advice to help you grow your business! Tune in today to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 4 Marketing Traits to Emulate from Businesses like Amazon.
- [00:29] The first trait you can emulate to help you grow: obsess about your customer.
- [00:48] An example of how adding reviews helped Amazon build trust and increase revenue.
- [01:19] Trait two: prioritize learning over profit in the early phases of your business.
- [02:22] Trait number three: optimize for LTV or life time value.
- [02:59] Last but not least, trait number four: cultivate company culture.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:41] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our virtual and live events.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...