In episode #1498, we give you four memory hacks to remember books and podcasts better! Things become much easier to remember if you write them down after hearing them and they get further cemented in your mind if you turn them into actions! For top tips about remembering, staying interested, and not overloading your brain with too much information, be sure to tune in.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Four Memory Hacks to Remember Books and Podcasts Better.
- [00:32] People remember stuff more when they write it down.
- [01:29] After writing something down, turn it into an action.
- [02:09] Remembering not to digest too much information.
- [03:00] Curate what you read by moving on if you don’t feel you’re getting value.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...