In episode #1498, we give you four memory hacks to remember books and podcasts better! Things become much easier to remember if you write them down after hearing them and they get further cemented in your mind if you turn them into actions! For top tips about remembering, staying interested, and not overloading your brain with too much information, be sure to tune in.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Four Memory Hacks to Remember Books and Podcasts Better.
- [00:32] People remember stuff more when they write it down.
- [01:29] After writing something down, turn it into an action.
- [02:09] Remembering not to digest too much information.
- [03:00] Curate what you read by moving on if you don’t feel you’re getting value.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all a...
In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing chu...
In this special episode of Marketing School we speak to the 'traffic guy', John Parkes, who is CMO of ClickFunnels! At Marketing School we are big fans of the company and their amazing co-founder, Rus...