In episode #1498, we give you four memory hacks to remember books and podcasts better! Things become much easier to remember if you write them down after hearing them and they get further cemented in your mind if you turn them into actions! For top tips about remembering, staying interested, and not overloading your brain with too much information, be sure to tune in.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Four Memory Hacks to Remember Books and Podcasts Better.
- [00:32] People remember stuff more when they write it down.
- [01:29] After writing something down, turn it into an action.
- [02:09] Remembering not to digest too much information.
- [03:00] Curate what you read by moving on if you don’t feel you’re getting value.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...