In episode #1498, we give you four memory hacks to remember books and podcasts better! Things become much easier to remember if you write them down after hearing them and they get further cemented in your mind if you turn them into actions! For top tips about remembering, staying interested, and not overloading your brain with too much information, be sure to tune in.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Four Memory Hacks to Remember Books and Podcasts Better.
- [00:32] People remember stuff more when they write it down.
- [01:29] After writing something down, turn it into an action.
- [02:09] Remembering not to digest too much information.
- [03:00] Curate what you read by moving on if you don’t feel you’re getting value.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amaz...
In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trend...
In episode #1540, we share our new, number one Instagram strategy for growing brand new accounts. Growing an Instagram can take a long time, but if you go Live with people who have huge followings, do...