In episode #1762, we share four powerful SEO campaigns that have generated amazing results on our side. SEO campaigns, in contrast to small and quick hacks, are strategies that are implemented for the long term. Tune in and learn about expanding globally, using pillar pages, hosting non static content on a CDN, and leveraging existing domain authority through M&As.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 4 Powerful SEO Campaigns You Probably Haven’t Tried.
- [00:30] What we mean by SEO campaigns.
- [00:42] All the work that goes into expanding globally.
- [01:11] Using pillar pages with links to child pages.
- [02:10] Hosting non-static content on a CDN.
- [02:41] Using existing domain authority with M&A.
- [04:03] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...