In Episode #153, Eric and Neil discuss the 4 steps to get started with RSLA (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads). RLSA allow you to target your past website visitors to open up more possibilities for marketing and promotion. Listen to find out how you can set-up your RSLA to start benefitting from this feature ASAP.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 4 Steps to Getting Started with RSLA
- 00:36 – RLSA (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads) is a feature that lets you customize your search ad campaigns for people who have previously visited your website
- 00:50 – The idea is to target people who visited your site before and are searching for something similar in Google
- 01:24 – The 4 Main Steps to get started with RSLA: Pixeling your audience, create content, keyword research, and setting up in Google Adwords
- 01:36 – PIxeling is very easy – just add the pixel code to your account
- 01:46 – If your content is NOT relevant to buyers, you will get a ton of traffic without conversion
- 02:12 – KissMetrics is an example
- 03:00 – Being too broad in your content will get you irrelevant traffic
- 03:33 – Use a Google Keyword tool or SEMRush for your keyword research
- 04:03 – After you setup your keyword permutations, you can retarget people who already purchased with a separate brand campaign
- 05:13 – RLSA allows you to do more advanced marketing strategies
- 05:35 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- RLSA allows you to target past website visitors who are searching for similar things on Google.
- Avoid irrelevant traffic by making your content RELEVANT to your target audience.
- RLSA enables you to set-up advanced strategies for your remarketing.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...