In Episode #153, Eric and Neil discuss the 4 steps to get started with RSLA (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads). RLSA allow you to target your past website visitors to open up more possibilities for marketing and promotion. Listen to find out how you can set-up your RSLA to start benefitting from this feature ASAP.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 4 Steps to Getting Started with RSLA
- 00:36 – RLSA (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads) is a feature that lets you customize your search ad campaigns for people who have previously visited your website
- 00:50 – The idea is to target people who visited your site before and are searching for something similar in Google
- 01:24 – The 4 Main Steps to get started with RSLA: Pixeling your audience, create content, keyword research, and setting up in Google Adwords
- 01:36 – PIxeling is very easy – just add the pixel code to your account
- 01:46 – If your content is NOT relevant to buyers, you will get a ton of traffic without conversion
- 02:12 – KissMetrics is an example
- 03:00 – Being too broad in your content will get you irrelevant traffic
- 03:33 – Use a Google Keyword tool or SEMRush for your keyword research
- 04:03 – After you setup your keyword permutations, you can retarget people who already purchased with a separate brand campaign
- 05:13 – RLSA allows you to do more advanced marketing strategies
- 05:35 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- RLSA allows you to target past website visitors who are searching for similar things on Google.
- Avoid irrelevant traffic by making your content RELEVANT to your target audience.
- RLSA enables you to set-up advanced strategies for your remarketing.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...