4 Uncommon Items Every Marketer Should Own
In episode #1742, we speak about habits and products that keep you healthy so that you can perform at your best as a marketer. We know that there are a whole galaxy of SaaS products out there that you can use to grow your business, but it is important not to forget about the basics of maintaining your mental and physical health. Tune in and hear about moments of reflection, getting a good night’s sleep, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 4 Uncommon Items Every Marketer Should Own.
- [00:49] Taking moments for reflection and creativity with a pen and pad.
- [01:21] The great ideas that come while going for walks in nature.
- [02:21] Good sleep equals high performance; products for sleeping better.
- [04:01] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...