4 Uncommon Items Every Marketer Should Own
In episode #1742, we speak about habits and products that keep you healthy so that you can perform at your best as a marketer. We know that there are a whole galaxy of SaaS products out there that you can use to grow your business, but it is important not to forget about the basics of maintaining your mental and physical health. Tune in and hear about moments of reflection, getting a good night’s sleep, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 4 Uncommon Items Every Marketer Should Own.
- [00:49] Taking moments for reflection and creativity with a pen and pad.
- [01:21] The great ideas that come while going for walks in nature.
- [02:21] Good sleep equals high performance; products for sleeping better.
- [04:01] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2473, we talk about where consumer confidence sits right now. The global economy has had to adapt to some pretty major events over the past three years, from a worldwide pandemic to the wa...
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...