4 Uncommon Items Every Marketer Should Own
In episode #1742, we speak about habits and products that keep you healthy so that you can perform at your best as a marketer. We know that there are a whole galaxy of SaaS products out there that you can use to grow your business, but it is important not to forget about the basics of maintaining your mental and physical health. Tune in and hear about moments of reflection, getting a good night’s sleep, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 4 Uncommon Items Every Marketer Should Own.
- [00:49] Taking moments for reflection and creativity with a pen and pad.
- [01:21] The great ideas that come while going for walks in nature.
- [02:21] Good sleep equals high performance; products for sleeping better.
- [04:01] Remember to rate, review, and subscribe to this show!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...