In episode #2133, Neil and Eric break down 5 best practices when doing marketing for e-Commerce. Tune in to learn how simplifying pricing, optimizing search tools, and upgrading your payment options can increase conversion rates!!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Best Practices When Doing Marketing For E-Commerce.
- [00:25] How breaking down your pricing can boost conversion rates by ten percent.
- [01:03] Why you should be using your internal search and analytics tools.
- [01:30] How to make sure that your search adapts to what converts best.
- [01:49] Ensure that you’re making it easy to pay in a variety of ways, like MobilePay and Apple Pay.
- [02:14] Why you need to include PayPal as a payment option.
- [02:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:31] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [02:47] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Apple Pay
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...