In episode #2133, Neil and Eric break down 5 best practices when doing marketing for e-Commerce. Tune in to learn how simplifying pricing, optimizing search tools, and upgrading your payment options can increase conversion rates!!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Best Practices When Doing Marketing For E-Commerce.
- [00:25] How breaking down your pricing can boost conversion rates by ten percent.
- [01:03] Why you should be using your internal search and analytics tools.
- [01:30] How to make sure that your search adapts to what converts best.
- [01:49] Ensure that you’re making it easy to pay in a variety of ways, like MobilePay and Apple Pay.
- [02:14] Why you need to include PayPal as a payment option.
- [02:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:31] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [02:47] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Apple Pay
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....