In episode #2133, Neil and Eric break down 5 best practices when doing marketing for e-Commerce. Tune in to learn how simplifying pricing, optimizing search tools, and upgrading your payment options can increase conversion rates!!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Best Practices When Doing Marketing For E-Commerce.
- [00:25] How breaking down your pricing can boost conversion rates by ten percent.
- [01:03] Why you should be using your internal search and analytics tools.
- [01:30] How to make sure that your search adapts to what converts best.
- [01:49] Ensure that you’re making it easy to pay in a variety of ways, like MobilePay and Apple Pay.
- [02:14] Why you need to include PayPal as a payment option.
- [02:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:31] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [02:47] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Apple Pay
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...