In episode #2133, Neil and Eric break down 5 best practices when doing marketing for e-Commerce. Tune in to learn how simplifying pricing, optimizing search tools, and upgrading your payment options can increase conversion rates!!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Best Practices When Doing Marketing For E-Commerce.
- [00:25] How breaking down your pricing can boost conversion rates by ten percent.
- [01:03] Why you should be using your internal search and analytics tools.
- [01:30] How to make sure that your search adapts to what converts best.
- [01:49] Ensure that you’re making it easy to pay in a variety of ways, like MobilePay and Apple Pay.
- [02:14] Why you need to include PayPal as a payment option.
- [02:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:31] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [02:47] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Apple Pay
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...