In Episode #470, Eric and Neil discuss five business books that’ll change your life. Tune in to learn what entrepreneurs are reading and how these particular authors will change the way you look at your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 5 Business Books That’ll Change Your Life
- 00:53 – The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz talks about a company’s difficulties
- 01:28 – Eric Ries’ The Lean Startup is about how you can get out there and outlines what you need to learn before starting out
- 02:04 – Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh helps you to build a great culture and the core values of a company
- 02:43 – The Dip by Seth Godin talks about when to quit and when to stick with it
- 03:20 – The Goal by Eliyahu Goldratt breaks down the problems of every single business
- 04:08 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:13 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:28 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- We all make mistakes to learn from them.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t just about the money, but the people you work with.
- Books alone won’t make you successful, but provide a guide for your particular field.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...