In Episode #470, Eric and Neil discuss five business books that’ll change your life. Tune in to learn what entrepreneurs are reading and how these particular authors will change the way you look at your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 5 Business Books That’ll Change Your Life
- 00:53 – The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz talks about a company’s difficulties
- 01:28 – Eric Ries’ The Lean Startup is about how you can get out there and outlines what you need to learn before starting out
- 02:04 – Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh helps you to build a great culture and the core values of a company
- 02:43 – The Dip by Seth Godin talks about when to quit and when to stick with it
- 03:20 – The Goal by Eliyahu Goldratt breaks down the problems of every single business
- 04:08 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 04:13 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 04:28 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- We all make mistakes to learn from them.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t just about the money, but the people you work with.
- Books alone won’t make you successful, but provide a guide for your particular field.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....