In episode #2132, Neil and Eric talk about five customer acquisition strategies to finish 2022 strong. Tune in for some great tips, like how to use influencer marketing and how to buy attention in a contracting market. We also unpack how you can add free tools to your website and why you should double down on the channels you already have. Make sure you tune in for some great strategies on how to finish 2022 on a high!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: five customer acquisition strategies to finish 2022 strong.
- [00:26] How to use PR or influencer marketing.
- [01:12] Learn about Spin the Wheel by Privy.
- [01:51] How to buy attention in a contracting market.
- [02:25] Why you should add a free tool to your website with CodeCanyon.
- [02:54] How to focus on the channels you already have.
- [04:01] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:03] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:16] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Spin the Wheel by Privy
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...