In episode #1268, we share five easy ways to discover those keywords that lead to sales. Use comparison-based keywords to capture an audience that is ready to make a purchase. Tune in to hear all about the most effective keyword generating tools!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Easy Ways to Find Keywords that Convert Into Sales.
- [00:42] Going after comparison-based keywords using a keyword tool.
- [01:24] Why comparison-based keywords are high in conversions.
- [01:55] Pay attention to what keywords and ads your competitors are bidding on.
- [02:27] Features that show the top keywords your competitors are going after.
- [03:07] Look at your add accounts to see what converts.
- [03:27] Using a thesaurus to find synonyms for relevant keywords.
- [03:59] Everything you can do with a tool like Clickflow.
- [04:30] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...