In episode #1268, we share five easy ways to discover those keywords that lead to sales. Use comparison-based keywords to capture an audience that is ready to make a purchase. Tune in to hear all about the most effective keyword generating tools!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Easy Ways to Find Keywords that Convert Into Sales.
- [00:42] Going after comparison-based keywords using a keyword tool.
- [01:24] Why comparison-based keywords are high in conversions.
- [01:55] Pay attention to what keywords and ads your competitors are bidding on.
- [02:27] Features that show the top keywords your competitors are going after.
- [03:07] Look at your add accounts to see what converts.
- [03:27] Using a thesaurus to find synonyms for relevant keywords.
- [03:59] Everything you can do with a tool like Clickflow.
- [04:30] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...