In episode #1268, we share five easy ways to discover those keywords that lead to sales. Use comparison-based keywords to capture an audience that is ready to make a purchase. Tune in to hear all about the most effective keyword generating tools!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Easy Ways to Find Keywords that Convert Into Sales.
- [00:42] Going after comparison-based keywords using a keyword tool.
- [01:24] Why comparison-based keywords are high in conversions.
- [01:55] Pay attention to what keywords and ads your competitors are bidding on.
- [02:27] Features that show the top keywords your competitors are going after.
- [03:07] Look at your add accounts to see what converts.
- [03:27] Using a thesaurus to find synonyms for relevant keywords.
- [03:59] Everything you can do with a tool like Clickflow.
- [04:30] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...