In episode #1268, we share five easy ways to discover those keywords that lead to sales. Use comparison-based keywords to capture an audience that is ready to make a purchase. Tune in to hear all about the most effective keyword generating tools!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Easy Ways to Find Keywords that Convert Into Sales.
- [00:42] Going after comparison-based keywords using a keyword tool.
- [01:24] Why comparison-based keywords are high in conversions.
- [01:55] Pay attention to what keywords and ads your competitors are bidding on.
- [02:27] Features that show the top keywords your competitors are going after.
- [03:07] Look at your add accounts to see what converts.
- [03:27] Using a thesaurus to find synonyms for relevant keywords.
- [03:59] Everything you can do with a tool like Clickflow.
- [04:30] That’s it for today!
- [04:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...