5 Email Marketing Tips for Book Launches
In episode #1658, we share five email marketing tips for book launches! As Eric nears the due date for his Leveling Up book, we thought we would share a handful of actionable ways you can promote your work before it publishes. Tune in to hear about emailing excerpts, creating ambassadors, using contests, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Email Marketing Tips for Book Launches.
- [00:29] The power of bulk sales for books and tiered offers for customers.
- [01:25] Using pieces from a book as content to send to your email list.
- [01:59] Deadlines, countdowns, and contests as a launch date approaches.
- [02:29] Growing your list by connecting with peers and useful partners through cross-promotion.
- [02:57] Creating ambassadors and offering incentives for interested parties from your community.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....