5 Email Marketing Tips for Book Launches
In episode #1658, we share five email marketing tips for book launches! As Eric nears the due date for his Leveling Up book, we thought we would share a handful of actionable ways you can promote your work before it publishes. Tune in to hear about emailing excerpts, creating ambassadors, using contests, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Email Marketing Tips for Book Launches.
- [00:29] The power of bulk sales for books and tiered offers for customers.
- [01:25] Using pieces from a book as content to send to your email list.
- [01:59] Deadlines, countdowns, and contests as a launch date approaches.
- [02:29] Growing your list by connecting with peers and useful partners through cross-promotion.
- [02:57] Creating ambassadors and offering incentives for interested parties from your community.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...