5 Email Marketing Tips for Book Launches
In episode #1658, we share five email marketing tips for book launches! As Eric nears the due date for his Leveling Up book, we thought we would share a handful of actionable ways you can promote your work before it publishes. Tune in to hear about emailing excerpts, creating ambassadors, using contests, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Email Marketing Tips for Book Launches.
- [00:29] The power of bulk sales for books and tiered offers for customers.
- [01:25] Using pieces from a book as content to send to your email list.
- [01:59] Deadlines, countdowns, and contests as a launch date approaches.
- [02:29] Growing your list by connecting with peers and useful partners through cross-promotion.
- [02:57] Creating ambassadors and offering incentives for interested parties from your community.
- [04:08] That’s it for today!
- [04:12] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
The Quickest, Easiest Way To Connect With Top Influencers...
7 Marketing Trends We're Excited About for 2021...