In episode #1776, we talk about how to give extra special gifts and the value of doing so from a marketing standpoint. When you get someone a gift that is memorable, not only does this generate goodwill but it amounts to free marketing because it keeps you top of mind. Listen in today and hear about great gift ideas for helping clients better themselves, making kick-off calls more congenial, and a whole lot more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Inexpensive Client Gift Ideas (that Win Repeat Business).
- [00:27] The benefit of gifting as far as staying top of mind.
- [01:12] Why a good pair of headphones is inexpensive compared to what your client gives you.
- [01:44] Using a gift basket filled with snacks to make kick-off calls as good as possible.
- [02:16] Giving gifts people can use and tips for how to personalize them.
- [03:08] The value of any gift that can help clients improve themselves.
- [03:49] How to find out what a client likes and buy them a gift that matches their interests.
- [04:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...