In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Interesting Rules We Follow With Our Marketing
- [00:30] #1: The rule of seven; why it’s important to take an omnichannel approach.
- [00:55] #2: It takes three years to become successful.
- [01:20] #3: Spend a portion of your budget on things that are not highly trackable.
- [01:56] #4: Apply the 80/20 to producing free content.
- [03:18] #5: Give it three months when you try a new marketing channel.
- [03:59] That’s it for today!
- [03:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...