In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Interesting Rules We Follow With Our Marketing
- [00:30] #1: The rule of seven; why it’s important to take an omnichannel approach.
- [00:55] #2: It takes three years to become successful.
- [01:20] #3: Spend a portion of your budget on things that are not highly trackable.
- [01:56] #4: Apply the 80/20 to producing free content.
- [03:18] #5: Give it three months when you try a new marketing channel.
- [03:59] That’s it for today!
- [03:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...