In episode #1987, Neil and Eric talk about 5 key questions to ask to improve your content by 10x. Surveys are an excellent tool for getting feedback and improving your content. Tune in to learn about the best questions to ask and 10x your content!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Key Questions to Ask To Improve Your Content By 10x.
- [00:30] Surveys are an excellent way to get feedback and improve your content
- [00:35] Ask people how you can make your content better.
- [01:05] Follow up with a question asking whether there is anything they’d like to add.
- [01:19] Ask who has the best content in your space.
- [01:42] Get to the root of what is faulty in your content by asking ‘what’s something you’re uncomfortable telling us about our content?’.
- [02:09] How to use exit pop-up surveys to improve your headlines.
- [03:07] That’s it for today!
- [03:13] Take part in our survey at marketingschool.io/improve!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...