In episode #1987, Neil and Eric talk about 5 key questions to ask to improve your content by 10x. Surveys are an excellent tool for getting feedback and improving your content. Tune in to learn about the best questions to ask and 10x your content!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Key Questions to Ask To Improve Your Content By 10x.
- [00:30] Surveys are an excellent way to get feedback and improve your content
- [00:35] Ask people how you can make your content better.
- [01:05] Follow up with a question asking whether there is anything they’d like to add.
- [01:19] Ask who has the best content in your space.
- [01:42] Get to the root of what is faulty in your content by asking ‘what’s something you’re uncomfortable telling us about our content?’.
- [02:09] How to use exit pop-up surveys to improve your headlines.
- [03:07] That’s it for today!
- [03:13] Take part in our survey at marketingschool.io/improve!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...