In episode #1987, Neil and Eric talk about 5 key questions to ask to improve your content by 10x. Surveys are an excellent tool for getting feedback and improving your content. Tune in to learn about the best questions to ask and 10x your content!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Key Questions to Ask To Improve Your Content By 10x.
- [00:30] Surveys are an excellent way to get feedback and improve your content
- [00:35] Ask people how you can make your content better.
- [01:05] Follow up with a question asking whether there is anything they’d like to add.
- [01:19] Ask who has the best content in your space.
- [01:42] Get to the root of what is faulty in your content by asking ‘what’s something you’re uncomfortable telling us about our content?’.
- [02:09] How to use exit pop-up surveys to improve your headlines.
- [03:07] That’s it for today!
- [03:13] Take part in our survey at marketingschool.io/improve!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...