In episode #1487, we share the five most likely reasons why your landing page is not performing as well as you expected. There are many reasons why people might visit your page and leave without making a purchase, so try to identify and address all the things that might be stopping them. Tune in to hear about the framework that helps you create landing pages with high conversion rates!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Likely Reasons Why Your Landing Page Is Not Converting.
- [00:35] Your landing page might not answer the objections people have.
- [01:13] Copywriting does not have to be hard – you just have to know how people think.
- [01:51] Write content that touches on people’s dreams, fears, and feelings in general.
- [02:40] Think about the reasons why people might not be buying from you and address them.
- [04:16] Hear about the framework that helps you create landing pages that convert.
- [04:56] The importance of the UPSYD method from Breakthrough Advertising.
- [05:52] Ensure that your price is not too expensive compared to your competitors’.
- [06:12] If your offer is super expensive, show people why it is worth the money.
- [06:36] Even if you write the best copy, if your pricing is off, the conversion will be slow.
- [07:04] That’s it for today!
- [07:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...