In episode #1487, we share the five most likely reasons why your landing page is not performing as well as you expected. There are many reasons why people might visit your page and leave without making a purchase, so try to identify and address all the things that might be stopping them. Tune in to hear about the framework that helps you create landing pages with high conversion rates!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Likely Reasons Why Your Landing Page Is Not Converting.
- [00:35] Your landing page might not answer the objections people have.
- [01:13] Copywriting does not have to be hard – you just have to know how people think.
- [01:51] Write content that touches on people’s dreams, fears, and feelings in general.
- [02:40] Think about the reasons why people might not be buying from you and address them.
- [04:16] Hear about the framework that helps you create landing pages that convert.
- [04:56] The importance of the UPSYD method from Breakthrough Advertising.
- [05:52] Ensure that your price is not too expensive compared to your competitors’.
- [06:12] If your offer is super expensive, show people why it is worth the money.
- [06:36] Even if you write the best copy, if your pricing is off, the conversion will be slow.
- [07:04] That’s it for today!
- [07:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...