In episode #1788, we give you five trends in marketing that we think are worth betting on. From capitalizing on the high perceived value of TV ads to leveraging short-form video platforms and more, you’ll come away from this episode with a full new bag of tricks after tuning in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Marketing Bets We Are Doubling Down On.
- [00:30] The prospects offered by TV advertising and how to test this channel out.
- [01:15] Attacking the platforms where Gen-Z is hanging out.
- [01:46] Buying companies as a way to grow.
- [02:23] Tapping into the hunger that people have for communities.
- [03:22] Hiring people that have been successful at previous jobs with your competition.
- [04:18] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...