In Episode #471, Eric and Neil discuss five marketing books that’ll change your life. Tune in to find out which books are most influential in the industry and that will help you master the art of marketing!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 5 Marketing Books That’ll Change Your Life
- 00:38 – Don’t Make Me Think discusses usability and how you can apply these strategies to your website
- 01:11 – Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini is about how you can persuade people to take action
- 01:48 – The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing breaks down laws you need to follow in the marketing space
- 02:04 – Content Inc has a lot of case studies for different types of content
- 02:30 – Ogilvy on Advertising should be read by anyone who’s going into marketing
- 02:50 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:57 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:06 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- You need to employ marketing strategies for your website—study and learn the tricks to ensure you’re optimizing for conversion.
- There are actual laws that you should be following in marketing.
- David Ogilvy, the father of marketing, is a genius when it comes to advertising and marketing.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...