In episode #1789, we give you the five marketing expenses you should never cut corners on. While it is good to adopt a can-do attitude and get big things done with fewer resources, you will shoot yourself in the foot long-term if you don’t invest properly in the expenses we list today. Tune in and hear us weigh in on the good sense in paying top dollar for talent, branding, events and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Marketing Expenses You Shouldn’t Be Cheap On.
- [00:30] Trying to save a few bucks while hiring is just not worth it.
- [01:12] Becoming more aware of the power of branding.
- [01:52] A cheaply held event does more damage than good.
- [03:01] Going all out on content creation with the goal of building an audience.
- [03:48] Paying for the best versions of the most critical marketing software.
- [04:45] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...