In episode #2138, Neil and Eric discuss 5 marketing fallacies that will stunt your growth. We’ve noticed a lot of misconceptions around marketing, and many of them can have a detrimental effect on the longevity and growth of your company. Tune in to learn why ads won’t fix everything, how to use an omnichannel approach, and why you should create a pillar page and build your content from there.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Marketing Fallacies That Will Stunt Your Growth.
- [00:35] Why ads will only grow your business if you already have momentum.
- [01:11] Why an omnichannel approach works best.
- [01:45] The fallacy that you need to create content on everything when you’re starting out.
- [02:17] Why it’s a fallacy that marketing needs to have an ROI.
- [03:26] Why link building is still essential for SEO.
- [03:47] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:48] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:01] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...