In episode #2138, Neil and Eric discuss 5 marketing fallacies that will stunt your growth. We’ve noticed a lot of misconceptions around marketing, and many of them can have a detrimental effect on the longevity and growth of your company. Tune in to learn why ads won’t fix everything, how to use an omnichannel approach, and why you should create a pillar page and build your content from there.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Marketing Fallacies That Will Stunt Your Growth.
- [00:35] Why ads will only grow your business if you already have momentum.
- [01:11] Why an omnichannel approach works best.
- [01:45] The fallacy that you need to create content on everything when you’re starting out.
- [02:17] Why it’s a fallacy that marketing needs to have an ROI.
- [03:26] Why link building is still essential for SEO.
- [03:47] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:48] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [04:01] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...