In episode #1801, we give you five movements in marketing that seem like trends but are actually here to stay. Tuning in, you’ll hear why we think drop-in audio, voice commerce, decentralization, influencer marketing, and SMS marketing are quickly becoming part of our daily reality as marketers for good.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Marketing Trends That Will End Up Being Long Term.
- [00:35] Drop-in audio is here to stay as a feature.
- [01:37] How many people are purchasing through voice commerce.
- [02:15] Shifts in power toward more decentralized systems.
- [02:50] The rise of influencer marketing which will become a staple.
- [03:23] The open rates of SMS marketing and how it is being used.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our virtual and live events.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...