In episode #1801, we give you five movements in marketing that seem like trends but are actually here to stay. Tuning in, you’ll hear why we think drop-in audio, voice commerce, decentralization, influencer marketing, and SMS marketing are quickly becoming part of our daily reality as marketers for good.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Marketing Trends That Will End Up Being Long Term.
- [00:35] Drop-in audio is here to stay as a feature.
- [01:37] How many people are purchasing through voice commerce.
- [02:15] Shifts in power toward more decentralized systems.
- [02:50] The rise of influencer marketing which will become a staple.
- [03:23] The open rates of SMS marketing and how it is being used.
- [04:09] That’s it for today!
- [04:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our virtual and live events.
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....