5 Powerful Questions to Ask on Customer Surveys
In episode #1604, we talk about five of the most powerful questions to ask on customer surveys. We hear about open-ended questions, gaining insights to improve user experience, and why it’s important to find out who your customers are. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Powerful Questions to Ask on Customer Surveys.
- [00:33] Why customer surveys are so important for your business.
- [00:47] Leave an optional, open-ended question at the end of the survey.
- [01:22] The benefits of asking customers about what you could have done better.
- [02:04] A question to ask about referring customers.
- [02:51] Demographic questions that are important to ask.
- [03:37] That’s it for today!
- [03:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...