5 Powerful Questions to Ask on Customer Surveys
In episode #1604, we talk about five of the most powerful questions to ask on customer surveys. We hear about open-ended questions, gaining insights to improve user experience, and why it’s important to find out who your customers are. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Powerful Questions to Ask on Customer Surveys.
- [00:33] Why customer surveys are so important for your business.
- [00:47] Leave an optional, open-ended question at the end of the survey.
- [01:22] The benefits of asking customers about what you could have done better.
- [02:04] A question to ask about referring customers.
- [02:51] Demographic questions that are important to ask.
- [03:37] That’s it for today!
- [03:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...