5 Reasons Why Branding Is So Important
In episode #1865, Neil and Eric talk about the reasons that branding is important. If you think about every big brand out there, you likely have a story or a memory attached to it. This is the cornerstone of great branding. Tune in today to hear it all.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Reasons Why Branding Is So Important
- [00:26] #1: A lot of big purchases are made on brands, not on searches.
- [01:00] An example that illustrates the power of branding.
- [01:30] #2: People remember the story behind a brand.
- [02:01] #3: Get your brand out there multiple times.
- [02:26] #4: How you position your brand determines its value.
- [02:55] #5: People need an emotional connection to your brand.
- [03:32] That’s it for today!
- [03:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...