In episode #1914, Neil and Eric talk about 5 reasons why there need to be more crypto agencies. Blockchain technology is proliferating at an impressive pace, and with that comes ample opportunity to invest and market in the space. Tune in to learn more about why now is an excellent time for companies to specialize in crypto and build a brand fast!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Reasons Why There Needs to Be More Crypto Agencies.
- [00:30] Reason one: large companies like Facebook are moving their developer activity to focus on web three subjects, like NFTs.
- [01:20] Reason two: with the proliferation of blockchain technology you need more quality companies that specialize in that type of marketing.
- [02:03] Reason three: you can build a brand very quickly because the space is so nascent and there is a growing demand for specialization in crypto.
- [02:35] Reason four: there’s a lot of regulation that you need to be aware of.
- [03:09] Reason five: the growth in this area allows a lot of room for creativity.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...