In episode #1914, Neil and Eric talk about 5 reasons why there need to be more crypto agencies. Blockchain technology is proliferating at an impressive pace, and with that comes ample opportunity to invest and market in the space. Tune in to learn more about why now is an excellent time for companies to specialize in crypto and build a brand fast!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Reasons Why There Needs to Be More Crypto Agencies.
- [00:30] Reason one: large companies like Facebook are moving their developer activity to focus on web three subjects, like NFTs.
- [01:20] Reason two: with the proliferation of blockchain technology you need more quality companies that specialize in that type of marketing.
- [02:03] Reason three: you can build a brand very quickly because the space is so nascent and there is a growing demand for specialization in crypto.
- [02:35] Reason four: there’s a lot of regulation that you need to be aware of.
- [03:09] Reason five: the growth in this area allows a lot of room for creativity.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...