In episode #1944, Neil and Eric talk about 5 reasons why your funnel is not converting. Tune in to hear how simplifying your page and making a more compelling offer can result in more conversions!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Reasons Why Your Funnel Is Not Converting.
- [00:25] Number one: your page is too confusing.
- [00:55] Number two: you’re not generating enough revenue from each conversion.
- [01:20] Number three: you need to be iterating more on the creativity of your marketing.
- [01:50] Number four: you’re trying to make all your sales instantaneous.
- [02:23] Number five: your offer is not compelling enough.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...