In episode #1479, we talk about five reasons why your YouTube ads are not converting! If you are using YouTube ads, there are certain common pitfalls and reasons why people are not getting the results that they could be. In this episode, we look at five of these, so tune in to hear about remarketing your traffic, the important of pattern-interrupting, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Reasons Why Your YouTube Ads Are Not Converting.
- [00:35] Looking at the power of YouTube ads and comparing them with ads on Facebook.
- [01:02] Why you have to pattern-interrupt on YouTube.
- [01:23] Remarket your traffic and flip your pitches for higher conversion.
- [01:59] New hooks mean new conversions — switch it up!
- [02:46] Collecting emails from YouTube ads when applicable.
- [03:03] Lessons from Breakthrough Advertising; understanding the customer journey.
- [03:54] That’s it for today!
- [03:56] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...