In episode #2119, Neil and Eric discuss 5 reasons why your YouYube ads aren’t working and what to do about it. Several factors influence the success of your YouTube ads and your conversion rates. Tuning in you’ll learn how to implement the AIDA model, how to choose your ad formats, and why a call to action is crucial. We also cover landing pages, their role in conversion optimization, and how to adjust your video content for more successful ads.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Reasons Why Your YouTube Ads Aren’t Working And What To Do About It.
- [00:28] The AIDA model, and how to implement it.
- [01:01] Why you need to include a call to action
- [01:28] Which ad formats to use on YouTube.
- [02:02] Why your landing page is integral to your conversion rate.
- [02:59] How to adjust your video content to diversify your advertising.
- [03:42] Make sure to check in with who you’re targeting.
- [04:13] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:21] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....