In episode #2119, Neil and Eric discuss 5 reasons why your YouYube ads aren’t working and what to do about it. Several factors influence the success of your YouTube ads and your conversion rates. Tuning in you’ll learn how to implement the AIDA model, how to choose your ad formats, and why a call to action is crucial. We also cover landing pages, their role in conversion optimization, and how to adjust your video content for more successful ads.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Reasons Why Your YouTube Ads Aren’t Working And What To Do About It.
- [00:28] The AIDA model, and how to implement it.
- [01:01] Why you need to include a call to action
- [01:28] Which ad formats to use on YouTube.
- [02:02] Why your landing page is integral to your conversion rate.
- [02:59] How to adjust your video content to diversify your advertising.
- [03:42] Make sure to check in with who you’re targeting.
- [04:13] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:21] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...