In episode #2119, Neil and Eric discuss 5 reasons why your YouYube ads aren’t working and what to do about it. Several factors influence the success of your YouTube ads and your conversion rates. Tuning in you’ll learn how to implement the AIDA model, how to choose your ad formats, and why a call to action is crucial. We also cover landing pages, their role in conversion optimization, and how to adjust your video content for more successful ads.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Reasons Why Your YouTube Ads Aren’t Working And What To Do About It.
- [00:28] The AIDA model, and how to implement it.
- [01:01] Why you need to include a call to action
- [01:28] Which ad formats to use on YouTube.
- [02:02] Why your landing page is integral to your conversion rate.
- [02:59] How to adjust your video content to diversify your advertising.
- [03:42] Make sure to check in with who you’re targeting.
- [04:13] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:21] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...