In episode #1557, we talk about the five red flags that mean you should hire more employees. Hitting that sweet spot of good-sized team, while maintaining your profit margins is central to your business’ success. Today we discuss what to look out for when thinking about hiring someone new, so tune in hear about good salaries, utilization rates, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 5 Red Flags When It’s Time to Hire More Employees.
- [00:32] Don’t pay peanuts if you want to get good help!
- [01:25] Overloading yourself with responsibilities in the company.
- [01:47] Increased profit margins means more funds to grow the team.
- [02:05] Maintaining a good utilization rate and a happy set of employees.
- [02:40] Hitting a wall with growth while being profitable.
- [03:48] A swamped customer service department means dropping standards.
- [04:05] Preparing for any scenario before you have to hire quickly.
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...