In episode #1557, we talk about the five red flags that mean you should hire more employees. Hitting that sweet spot of good-sized team, while maintaining your profit margins is central to your business’ success. Today we discuss what to look out for when thinking about hiring someone new, so tune in hear about good salaries, utilization rates, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 5 Red Flags When It’s Time to Hire More Employees.
- [00:32] Don’t pay peanuts if you want to get good help!
- [01:25] Overloading yourself with responsibilities in the company.
- [01:47] Increased profit margins means more funds to grow the team.
- [02:05] Maintaining a good utilization rate and a happy set of employees.
- [02:40] Hitting a wall with growth while being profitable.
- [03:48] A swamped customer service department means dropping standards.
- [04:05] Preparing for any scenario before you have to hire quickly.
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...