In episode #1557, we talk about the five red flags that mean you should hire more employees. Hitting that sweet spot of good-sized team, while maintaining your profit margins is central to your business’ success. Today we discuss what to look out for when thinking about hiring someone new, so tune in hear about good salaries, utilization rates, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: The 5 Red Flags When It’s Time to Hire More Employees.
- [00:32] Don’t pay peanuts if you want to get good help!
- [01:25] Overloading yourself with responsibilities in the company.
- [01:47] Increased profit margins means more funds to grow the team.
- [02:05] Maintaining a good utilization rate and a happy set of employees.
- [02:40] Hitting a wall with growth while being profitable.
- [03:48] A swamped customer service department means dropping standards.
- [04:05] Preparing for any scenario before you have to hire quickly.
- [04:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...